Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ten Speed Drive Team

After Fort Davis, I decided to resign from the team and Travis Burandt followed suit. The teammates were a great group of guys, but the director and I did not see eye from the start.

There were no more Team events planned after Gila and I didn't see a reason to continue on Ten Speed Drive.

It was a great opportunity to race at San Dimas and Redlands.

As for the rest of the year I will be guest riding with teams Nationally.

My BH Team bike experience: This bike is definitely not built for racing with the relaxed upright geometry. You will probably have to get a negative stem just to get to the position you need to. After riding the BH and then going over to a Cervelo S2...The S2 is MUCH more stiffer and responsive than the BH. You can purchase your Cervelo at http://www.bayareaschwinn.com/

I recently put my Look 595 Ultra back together. I had to send it off to Calfee to get it repaired. She is as good as new!

No comments:

Post a Comment